Many people make the mistake of believing they have to sit and meditate for hours in order to feel less stressed. They usually think in order to be less stressed they’ll have to do things that are going to be a waste of time. That’s not my approach!
The path to being less stressed and enjoying life more can be easier than you think!
I am a proponent of meditation, and I do meditate from time-to-time. But that is not the end–all–be–all offeeling happier andless stressed.
Here are some quick tips I recommend:
- Smile for no reason
- Do something nice for someone else, expecting NOTHING in return
- Go for a walk or run in nature
- Think about 3 things that you are grateful for
- Do something that you loved doing as a kid
- Pamper yourself with a hot bubble bath and candles
- Get a great message
- Dance to your favorite song
- Laugh as much as possible
- Try something brand new, that you have never done before (an exercise class, restaurant, food)
What is 1 small thing you can commit to doing for the next 7 days to decrease your stress and naturally enjoy life more?
I deserve to pamper myself for no reason!
I am grateful for the many blessings in my life!
I want to hear from you! There is nothing like accountability! Email me what you are committing to! We are all in this together!
Make it an OUTSTANDING week! It’s Your Choice!